I Owe Someone

Kansas City, MO

I owe someone, no, it is not the name of an iris. I wish it was.
Last year, '09 in the Spring I think, I promised to send someone a 'thank you iris' for helping me with a computer question. Later in the Summer and early Fall when I would have sent it I was out of commission and out of my garden. I was quite ill and lost tabs on the info on who was to receive a Louisa's Song. I have not forgotten and will not rest until I put this promise right.

I have checked and rechecked my old D-mails and past threads I have been involved in and cannot seem to find this info. I still very much appreciate the help I was given and want to follow through on my promise.

If this sounds familiar to anyone, please let me know. Don't be shy about it, you will be doing me a favor if you speak up.

K

Spicer, MN

I admire and value your ethics. I hope you find your debter so you can put your mind at ease.

S

Castlewood, SD

Bless your heart !! I wish you luck. Now if only there were more honest people out there in the world like you !!

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

I love honesty too. Welllll, it's not me.. lol

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Wow, Polly (aka Dick Tracy) good work,

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

LOL. I am a retired investigator. Guess I miss my job. Or too much time on my hands. Or something.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

LOL Polly!

irisawe - I too admire your honesty and ethics! Hope you find the person to put your mind at ease!

Kansas City, MO

This is amazing!!! Thank you Polly!! You are full of wonderful surprises.

Now, to wait and see if iris28 is still active on here. I have sent her a D-Mail.

This would be great. I feel close to getting this resolved.

The ladies on here blow my mind with how caring they are.

Iris28, I hope to hear from you!!!

K

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Irisawe I am so happy to see you doing this. Such honesty and integrity are trademark qualities in gardeners and you and Polly just showed that. Thanks you two for being you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.