No ISP until the 31st

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

Hey everyone....I just want to keep everyone posted that I will not have any ISP at my home until the 31st. Someone that I used to cohabitate with cancelled the ISP that went to my house, and then told me. Verizon is my ISP, there is a work order in for it, but it won't be up and running until the 31st of this month :-/

I'm using my mothers computer, which she is an overly active Facebook gamer, so my time here is limited...lol.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Thomaston, CT

Yes, Thom....hope things are going better for you!

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

That is only next Tuesday - so that's not so bad. Believe me when I say Karma will take revenge for you. And what is up with the facebook games? If I want a farm - I will get a real one! LOL!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Thanks for letting us know why you'll be mia for a bit.
I don't get those FB games either.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Yeah, me neither. Seems most of my FB 'friends' are really obsessed with that crap. And it's not like we're obsessive at all, right?? ^_^

See you then.Thom.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Glad your OK Thom, this is minor and will pass.
I hate those FB games....everyone wants help with their gardens...well i'll help you with your virtual garden if come work my real one! ^_^

Willington, CT(Zone 6a)

OK Pixie!! ^_^

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Hello nipmuck, welcome to the Northeast forum and any help in the garden is welcome too! LOL

nipmuck - are you real or virtual??? ^_^

Willington, CT(Zone 6a)

Thank you.
I can be whatever you want me to be! ;-)

More welcome words were never spoken (or typed)!

Thomaston, CT

I've never hiked the Nipmuck.....have done most of the western CT hikes....and part of the Metacomet.

Sounds nice. Have not done much hiking in CT. Did the People's Forest one time and a bit near Kent Falls.

Thomaston, CT

Just past Kent Falls is the NE Airedale Rescue....DH of woman who runs the rescue is a sculptor in large metal pieces...has some life-sized elephants & other fun things along route 7.

Cool. I do like that corner of CT.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Y'all can come down and help me do my rock garden

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

see ya in a few days Thom

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Good to see you are still hanging in there and keeping DG'esr informed.

I love rocks! I can't help this weekend as I am helping with a cat transport. My leg is from Bridgeport to Wyndsor. I hope this isn't one of those "screamers".

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

sedative???

You get what you get. :) This cat is coming from NYC and will end up at the top of Vermont with it's new owner. I'm trying to pick up a cat when I go to see my cousin next weekend in PA and drop it off in New Jersey. That cat will start its trip in Tenessee! I can use the miles as a charity tax write off.

Thomaston, CT

That's very nice of you, Memory. My niece swears by phemerones to calm her kitty when it's vet time.

That works for a lot of people. I did Feliway and Bach Flower and Rescue Remedy when I brought Sampson into our family. I don't know what worked, but we had a pretty easy time of getting him accepted compared to what it could have been with two strong "male" cats in the same house.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks for letting us know, Thom! Hope things fall into place very soon. I'm tentatively looking forward to seeing you at Bill's RU! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.