A Cheap Source Of Stepping Stones.. I found one.

Marshfield, MA

The sink cutouts will make fine round steppers and the square and rectanular are going to replace some flagstone just because I don't wanna buy more flag stone. Just in case you did not know, BUYING stone can cost a fortune.

Also note that the polished side of the stones are slicker than slugs on glass so you might want to sand them a bit or sumpin. It sould still bring out some nice color but you won't break your noggin!!!!

The nicest piece I picked up today has a great green coloring which you can see and that is NOT the polished side. The round sink cutouts will work well as will the rectangular pieces. Some of the stuff in 4X4 ft or even bigger if you have a use for it...

PS... I only have a few out in the yard but have a BIG stack to work with. I am still wondering if anything but the marble will let me work the edges with a chisel.

Just wanted to share..

Thumbnail by RottedRoots
This thread has 30 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!