Happy Birthday Charlotte!! (Cperdue)

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Hope you have a very Blessed day today Charlotte!!!

Thumbnail by kathy_ann
Booneville, MS

Happy birthday, Charlotte!! Don't work too hard today since it's your birthday!

Terrye

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Charlotte, have a wonderful day.

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Olive Branch, MS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a Great one.

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Charlotte!

Thumbnail by duckmother
Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by crissyr
Ripley, MS

If your birthday is what brought the cooler weather , thank you so much--LOL
Happy Birthday !!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

That's ya'll! It has been a pleasant day and I've just been messing around doing nothing really productive - it is my birthday!

Batesville, AR(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Charlotte

Ripley, MS

Were you wearing your birthday suit while you were messing around?????????
LOL

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday Charlotte I hope it was a wonderful day. may you have many more. Cindy

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Don't think my neighbors would enjoy me running around in my birthday suite!!!LOL

I have not slept well for several nights for some reason, but last night I got a really good night's sleep. Didn't wake up until 9:30 this morning. Read the paper and then made my morning rounds in the yard and decided to put Miracle Grow on the brugs. Discovered I had a coupon from Shutterfly for 101 free prints. It was going to expire tomorrow, so I sat down and found 100 pictures to have prints made of. Did some laundry while I was doing that. Made my afternoon rounds around the yard. You never know what could have changed since morning. We went over to Cracker Barrel and had dinner. We had gone out last night and had a nice steak dinner to celebrate both our birthdays. Richard's birthday is the 22. Then I went over to KMart to check out what they had on sale in the garden department. Hit the jackpot. I use those fiberglass pots for my brugs or either just plain black nursery pots. Since I will be taking them in this winter, any other kind is too heavy. They had marked the fiberglass and plastic pots down to 70% off. So I got 7 big dark chocolate brown fiberglass pots. They had been 28.00 and I got them for 8.40. I like the solid color dark pots since I use so many of them and they will just blend into the beds. I had used all my large black nursery pots and have some I need to bump up so I really needed these.
So as you can see, I had a nice quiet relaxing day. Now tomorrow I need to get with the program and get some stuff done!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!

Ripley, MS

Isn't it fun to "take a day off" ? People that work don't understand why people that don't work take a "day off" The home routine gets next to you sometimes as much as a work routine does.

Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

Happy "day-after" birthday Charlotte ! There you go again... hitting the jackpot with your finds! That is always so much fun.

Thumbnail by n2birds
Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Hope your had a wonderful birthday Charlotte. From one Leo to another!!

Elaine

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks Bonnie,
Elaine I'm actually a Virgo.

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Happy Belated Birthday, Charlotte! We've been "cooking" at the lake! Was 107 yesterday.... Sounds like you had a great day!

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Happy Birthday, Charlotte, Best wishes for many birthdays to come.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Thank you Mary!

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

OMG!!! Charlotte Happy belated BD!!!! I feel bad that I missed your special day!!!! I'm glad that you had such a nice day!!!!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks Jeri! Not that the only thing going on in your life is remembering my birthday!! Don't feel bad!!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Happy Belated Birthday, Charlotte! I'm way late but I just "met" you. I've seen the user name 'cperdue' on DG and wondered who that is. Now I know.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Thank you Carole! I had a great day!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.