Vanilla Strawberry Hydrangea

Pekin, ND

Photo taken this morning-8-23-10--the blooms are shades of white, pink and red. More blooms are developing!

Thumbnail by samting
Coon Rapids, MN(Zone 4b)

Gorgeous. Mine is just starting to bloom.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

That's a beauty!

Edwardsville, IL(Zone 6a)

Oh, I'm so sad. I lost mine. Our weather was so crazy, I think it got steamed to death. Ah, there's always next year. Based on your beautiful photo, I will get her again. Is yours in full sun?

Pekin, ND

jgrinter--Yes, it is in full sun for about 3/4 of the day. I fed it my "alfalfa tea" until July 1and kept it very well watered. It is still putting out new blooms! Its a winner!

Mackinaw, IL(Zone 5a)

Gorgeous, samting! For just a moment, I thought you were in Pekin, IL, and was so happy to have another hydrangea lover so near to me, but then I realized it was ND. What zone are you in? I bet you get some c~o~l~d winters up there!

Tucson, AZ

I'm so jealous. I saw this one in the Better Homes and Garden magazine and had to shut my mouth as i started drooling. I have one little Hydrangea that I baby along but they just don't do well in the Arizona heat.

Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

I ordered one of them this year. It will be in next weekend. I will post a picture once it gets here.

well they keep delaying the ship date. Now they say next week. I just ordered another from a different site. Lets see who gets here first.

Edwardsville, IL(Zone 6a)

I'm going to my favorite nursery in St. Louis, Sugar Creek, and get another one today. I will do your tender loving care, Samting. It is a real stunner.

judy

Oh Arizonadee that is where I ordered my second one. It is ,well it says it is, bigger than the first one I ordered and twice the money...lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.