To day we lay my dad to rest

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Please say a prayer for my family to day its going to be a long hard day he was a great man
Gloria

Beaverton, MI

so sorry gloria my prayers are with you

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

Gloria, I am so sorry to hear of your Fathers passing ;( You and Family are in my prayers. If you need anything I am here for you .

Love You,
Patricia/tootsie

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thank you
Gloria

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Gloria, I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers for sure. (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thank you Brenda hugs
Gloria

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Gloria I am so sorry for your loss. Ronna

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

So sorry for your loss Gloria.

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Gloria

So sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. Memories keep those we love close to us forever, and although words seem to say so little, I hope they help in some small way to ease the sense of loss that you and your family are experiencing today. Hold fast to your memories and to all of the cherished moments of the past. Those special moments and memories will never change, they will always be in your heart, today and forevermore.

Hugs.....

Deann

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thank you every one its still so hard to belive that hes gone it was so fast but I'm so glad he dident have to suffer for a long time cancer can be so evil
Gloria

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Gloria, Its very sad to hear of your great loss! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Gloria
Sorry for your loss. Keep the memories alive.
My Dad's been gone for 10 years and I think of him every day.

Paul

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

u know......................

Thumbnail by notmartha
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thank you every one

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

So sorry for your loss Gloria. I will say a prayer for your peace in his leaving.
Julie

Williamsburg, MI(Zone 4b)

I'm so sorry about your father. There is a special relationship between daughters and their dads. Today I was cleaning my studio and ran across a bottle of Old Spice aftershave that I saved when we cleaned out my father's house. One sniff and I was a little girl curled up in his lap. There was no safer place than the circle of his arms. He has been gone 9 years now, but I still feel his love.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.