Who is successfully growing jasmine or gardenias in Zone 6"

Byron Center, MI

Can you give any advice as to the MOST hardy? etc.
Thanks!
dwendt

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

There were several suggestions in the other thread you started if you haven't seen them http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1119025/ If you are looking for more ideas beyond those, you might consider replying to that thread instead--that'll bump it back up to the top of the forum so people will see it again, and that way they can see what's already been suggested and won't repeat things.

Wrightstown, NJ(Zone 7a)

ecrane, am i confused or didn't we just discuss this topic with dwendt on the link you suggested she/he checks out? I am too old and easily confused for things like this. LOL
Love you all, have a great weekend. JB

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Yes--that thread was also started by dwendt but the question seems to be exactly the same as this thread, so I figured maybe they had just lost track of the first thread and hadn't seen some of the suggestions that people had already posted. I've seen that happen more than a few times where people forget to autowatch their threads and then come back later with the same question not realizing that they already have a lot of answers on the first thread.

Wrightstown, NJ(Zone 7a)

I am so glad to know I am not the only one who forgets things. Have a great day and weekend. Hugs to all on Fragrant Gardening from this old "smelly" gardener. JB

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Nahhhh we all do it at one time or another...Lord knows I have...LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.