getting a solar powered pump for the large water barrel

Boerne new zone 30, TX(Zone 8b)

ok. I've been looking around at solar powered pumps for my water barrel. My land slopes and wouldn't ya know that most of my water barrels are lower than my garden. *g

I see all types and watts and volts. I don't know a thing about watts and volts. And it really isn't something I want to learn about, (I already have my poor brain crammed with gardening, ceramics, computers, recycling and children). Can someone with some knowledge help me out with what watt or voltage I need to get. And if you have recomendations on where to get it, I will take that too. I'm attaching a pic of one of my water barrels.

We are trying to water the garden JUST with the water barrels but carrying all that water up hill is a pain. Especialy since I am partcialy disabled so my sister does most of it.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Thumbnail by renatelynne
This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!