Will trade named daylilys for dog flea/tick advantix

Lindenhurst, NY

HI, i have many named daylilys that I will trade for dog flea/tick advantix or equal. For large size dog. Also will trade for heartworm pills. I will be very generous with the named daylilys for these products.

Utica, NY(Zone 4b)

that stuff is expensive! uggghhh! Had to get for both dogs and the little didn't need it and the big one has allergies.... and had another $94. in vet bills.... so on top of his seizure med he now has allergy med too,, go figure

jm

Lindenhurst, NY

Yes it sure is expensive, that's why i figure i can trade and save money. A year or 2 ago there was a person who had access to the flea med as i think they worked at a vet....
anyway, sometimes people have extra or no longer have the dog....whatever it may be. If they want nice daylilys i have lots to trade.

Boerne new zone 30, TX(Zone 8b)

a few years ago I had some extra but I sold it on craigslist. I'm allergic to it. Any dog that wears it and I hold, I get hives where their fur touches.

Pittsburgh, PA

There is a web site www.luvmypetssupplystore.com, an ebay seller, who sells the advantix quite a bit cheaper than the vet does.

For example KD- Advantix 11-20 lbs 4month supply. $16.50. They ship really fast too. I buy this stuff for my cats, and it is the real thing. My vet sells one tube of advantage for cats for $11.00.

Hope this helps.

Judy

Lindenhurst, NY

Thanks so much Judy. My sister lives near Pitts, a town called Gibsonia, I love it there. And her inlaws are in Zelionople -- best frozen custard i ever had!!! I want some right now.

Pittsburgh, PA

I live in the city, Brighton Heights area of the Northside, which is not too far from Gibsonia and Zelionople. We are having a hot humid summer, you too??? Had our 1st real rainfall, of the entire summer, yesterday. Humidity never left!

One cat goes outside and brings in the fleas for all the rest!

Judy

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

What do you have in daylilies? Any that are similar to the kinds on my want list? Any irises? I may have some. Will have to look.
Deb

Lindenhurst, NY

HI, i don't have any on your list, (but i'm lusting for the 2 whites you listed, Alpine and Artctic).

I have

double fans of:

Lori Goldston
Blissful beauty (a gorgeous not widely grown daylily = don't know why, it's a standout in my garden)
Trahylta
Magic Carpet Ride
Aisha (munson)
Imperial inca (munson)
Strawberry Candy
Queen Mother Memorial

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.