trade????

Santa Ynez, CA

Would anyone have and be willing to trade......I am looking for Hopeless Romantic....... I have this beauty to trade Ask a lady, or At first blush.....several others too thanks Marie

Thumbnail by makj
Gainesville, TX

wish I could, it's a beauty

Are ya"ll dying from the heat like I am?..........so hot, sooooooooooo dry, for sooo long....low 100s with high humidity and no rain since June.....we need a break, I am pouring the water to everything but it is just toooo hot, even the salvias from Australia are suffering

Just needed to whine some, I guess..........I am not an INSIDE person........A/C is just not the same as good clean fresh garden air, dirt under the nails and mud between the toes

Santa Ynez, CA

I hear ya, we have been lucky this year....so far, our heat hasn't been bad, I have been really enjoying it and cursing the people who are complaining about it not being hot enough.....I love to be able to get outside often and do what I can, although I still have plenty to do...thanks for the offer... hope someone will have one....take care Marie

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

I think I saw the iris you are looking for on Stout's web page. $30.00...I will have to wait for one of those for a while!
Deb

Santa Ynez, CA

thanks............Marie

Bakersfield, CA

Joe Ghio sells HOPELESS ROMANTIC for $22.00, although for some reason this year he listed it as "Helpless Romantic"... But it's the same iris.

If you're interested, his email address is:

ghiobayview@surfnetusa.com

I just placed a last-minute order with him through email in the last two weeks, sent him a check, and I have already received the plants!

Santa Ynez, CA

thanks for the info, I think I will send him an email:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.