Dragonfly62 ? Bev Prayers Needed

Winnsboro, TX

I just wanted some of you to know that Bev has had a major heart attack this past Friday. She is doing much better but could certainly use our prayers. I don't log on here much anymore but felt this is something that needed to be shared with other gardening buddies and friends of Bev's. She is still trying to take care of her husband Scotty besides taking care of herself.
God Bless you one and all,
Marian

Thumbnail by lovelyiris
Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I will certainly add both of them to my prayer list. Let them know that they are being thought of and prayers are going up.

Debbie

Tomah, WI

I am so sorry to hear about Bev. My prayers go up for Bev & Scotty!

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Bev and Scotty are in my prayers. I pray all is healed quickly and completely. Know I am thingking of you Bev.
Love and Prayers
Steph

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

So sorry to hear this Bev. I know it's been a rough year for you. My prayers are going out to you and Scottty.

Lebanon, OR

Bev you are in my thoughts and prayers and pray for recovery for you.

Take care dear friend.

D

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Sorry to hear this news. Will add Bev to my prayer list for complete healing. Also for you family Bev...

Winnsboro, TX

Hopefully Bev is able to get on the computer and see that we are sending her lots of prayers and positive thoughts for both her and Scotty. As always she has way too much on her plate and needs to get some help for herself and Scotty. Bev if you see this and there is anything any of us can do please let us know. We Love you and pray for a full and speedy recovery.
God Bless You and Yours,
Love Marian and your other gardening buddies!

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Thinking about you Bev, and hope everything is okay. You are in my prayers.

Santa Ynez, CA

Sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery, take care, Marie

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Thanks for letting us know, Marian...Many healing thoughts headed your way, Bev. May you be strong and recover quickly.
the other Bev:)

Tomah, WI

Has anyone heard from Bev? Just checking in & sending up more prayers for a full & speedy recovery.

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 5b)

...sending to my prayer circle...

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Here's what she posted on the prayer forum today. It sounds like she is doing as well as can be expected of someone that just had a heart attack.

"I am doing better every day. I will not over do. Scotty has learned that I can't do everything and run every five min. I will be starting Cardiac Rehab this week or next. My doc and the lab and the rehab are just 12 miles away in Carlinville"

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.