The whole plant.

Thumbnail by jeeem
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

My GE is new this year. I just love it.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

My GE

Thumbnail by ge1836
Hamilton, OH

nice color on that one. I definitely need to try more shad on mine next year... or move to WA

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

It looks great with the bluegreen leaves of agastache

(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

If I ever move to zone 4 or 5, I'll get another one of these. LOL.

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Nice 'Green Envy' you two. Last year mine had spoon shaped and strait petals and this year has regular petals that drop down. Still has a nice coloration no matter the shape.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Mine is new this year. I was wondering if anyone has one 3 or 4 years lod.
How do they stand up to aging.

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

This is third year for mine. First year almost got nibbled to death, 2nd year was protected late and grew about 2' tall with two blooms. This year was protected from beginning and reached about 4 or 5 feet before the hot drought weather hit. Looks kind of ragged right now. I have had something nibbling the single blooms of a lot of echies at night for the first part of summer, but it seems to be gone now.

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

I love these interplanted with the yarrows!

Thumbnail by jeeem
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

They do look nice,gives me an idea.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

WOW Pat 5 feet tall? not bad for a 30- 36 inch plant. I might have to move mine.

This message was edited Aug 23, 2010 3:56 AM

Rosemount, MN(Zone 4b)

My GE is in it's second year and I was impressed with the number of blooms. It is planted next to a Magnus. GE got about 3 1/2 feet tall but I was surprised by how it flopped over. So I may help it a little bit and make sure it has some support next year. Over all I like it and am happy with it's performance.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

GKfes, thanks for the flopping info. Mine are in their first year and I thought the flopping was because they were new. I will have to supportmine too,as they are planted with lilies and DL's

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.