How do you order from Stantons?

North Shore of L. I., NY(Zone 6b)

I was going along happily putting things into my shopping cart when I realised even though there is an add to cart button, there is no actual cart. So my selections went off to never-never land. I had to go back, find them again, and make a word document and write them all out with prices. Not finished looking (there are a LOT of pages) but I wanted to get some info from you people in the know here as to what is going on.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I was just there and at the top of the first page it states: For Now, Order by Email: stantoniris@gmail.com
So I'm guessing orders just need to be sent via email. Maybe they are having issues with the cart working correctly.

Debbie

Bakersfield, CA

Rita, I got fantastic rhizomes from Stanton's last year, but this year Alex was slower in getting back to me on some questions I had and I ordered from others in the meantime. He has had some problems with his website that apparently he and his son are still working on. I got HUGE rhizomes last summer, plus he asks for suggestions for bonus plants too. I think he is a really good source, but he is still trying to get everything up and running and I'm sure he's learned a lot over the last year. If you want to order please email him, let him know what you want, and he will get back to you and let you know your total, etc. I had to mail a check last year, and then he mailed the rhizomes immediately after receiving the check. But he may do credit cards by now.

North Shore of L. I., NY(Zone 6b)

I will send him an e-mail tomorrow. I want to look over my selections some more.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.