New Colorful Bobtail Girl

Loudonville , OH(Zone 5b)

Hi there,

Pete was complaining that he wanted more color in our family since the boys are white with black & the girls are all shades of brown. So we went to the Columbus cat show yesterday and picked up a new little Japanese Bobtail girl from the breeder from Canada that my boys came from. She was born 2/11/10 and is tiny compared to our other guys. Her registered name is Tickettyboo's Beatrice (Yuck!!) but, so far, Pete is calling her Sweet Pea. I hope we come up with something else!! She definitely has LOTS of color. She is not afraid of the others & has smacked all of them down at one time or another in the short time she has been here. She slept with us last night and woke me up several times by "making bread" or kneading my face, neck, chin, arms, etc. She is the fastest & most persistent kneader I ever saw. I finally put the covers over my head to slow her down. I think she was a masseuse in a past life. LOL She has the sniffles right now so she will see the vet this week just for a check up.
So meet "Sweet Pea"

So meet "Sweet Pea"

Thumbnail by slvrwilo
This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!