Cardiospermum halicacabum a.k.a. Balloon Vine,Love in a Puff

bacup, lancashire, United Kingdom

I would like to get my hands on some dried Balloon Vine (C.Halicacabum). I am starting a soap business from kitchen and would like to incorporate this useful weed into my soaps. I have contacted some big businesses already but they require substantial minimum amounts - I live in a very small house and don't have anything like warehouse facilities.

Is there anyone out there who is regularly plagued with this invasive vine and wouldn't mind cutting it and posting it to me - for an agreed price - of course?

Many thanks,

Heather

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

I would suggest you try to find someone in your area - I have tried several times to send items across the border, and they just get confiscated - loss of dollars and product.

Xai Xai, Mozambique

don't have it, heather, hope you find someone in your area who does!
Kay, i have never tried sending plants, but i have received seeds several times from abroad, including the USA.
isaac

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

I tried to send plants and seeds to Canada a few times - no go. I also tried sending to Australia - didn't go through.

Xai Xai, Mozambique

Thats weird. maybe it was on the canadian and Australian side of the border. i received some seeds some time ago from Sylvain, who is in Florida. i received it in Mozambique without a prob. i guess some countries are fussy, and i don't really blame them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.