Anyone looking for Kapok/silk floss Seeds?

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

I was lucky enough to come across one of these trees in full seed. looking to trade for some other cool seeds. I even have a few complete seed pods left which are awesome, since they are full of the silk floss this tree is harvested for in India. It is like the batting you use for Pillows and a friend from India told me they actually use it there for pillows. And the flowers look almost plastic and are huge. COOL TREE!!!

Thumbnail by vnickdd
Millville, NJ

Would love some of these seeds! What are you looking for? I don't have anything on your want list.... I have four o'clocks, columbines, morning glory (lots! op different varieties).

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

Usually, I only trade these for weird stuff, but I've got enough to share this time. How bout some 4 oclocks and morning glories, i don't think the columbines can handle the summers here. As long as it grows in Z9, that sounds fine. Our flower garden is rather eclectic and could use some new guys.

Anyone else?

Millville, NJ

4 o'clocks (they are mixed colors) and morning glory seeds (not sure what colors) it is. Thanks. I'll send you d-mail.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.