Looking for Information....

Eighty Four, PA(Zone 6a)

Does anyone have any info on the following iris? I recieved them in swaps and cannot find anything. Some bloomed this year and I want to make sure they are the correct iris.

Bagga
Black Angle of Night
Dime a Dozen
Pen & Ink
Pink Punch
Raspberry Delight

I am also looking for pictures of

Helping Hands
My True Love
Shadowman

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Eighty Four, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks! That is a big help!

Lebanon, OR

Several of them are NOT AIS names, so they were either from Dutch Gardens or made up names.

D

Newfield, NY

here a picture of;; MY TRUE LOVE

Thumbnail by doridunn
Newfield, NY

HERE BLACK ANGLE OF NIGHT

Thumbnail by doridunn
Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 5b)

MY TRUE LOVE - $16.00

Leonard & Kathryn Jedlicka, 2008, TB, 30”, M

The saturated colors of this showy diamond-dusted SA really grab your attention. Standards are a rich medium pink with slightly purple-infused center ribs and serrated edges. The style arms are beautiful pink with purple trim, a tangerine glow, and serrated crests. Flaring falls are an intense true purple with a narrow pink-lavender border. The hafts are striped with medium red-purple. More zing comes from bright tangerine beards and fuzzy lavender upward horns. Healthy plants have OK branching and 8 buds per stalk.

(Formerly seedling Jeda 4-38M25)

Coral Pincushion X Jeda 2-1C9 [Coral Point x Meininger sdlg “White Extra”]

Thumbnail by naomimade
Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 5b)

I love the Space Agers!

Eighty Four, PA(Zone 6a)

Iris Lover Dee....

Which ones are Not AIS Names. Is there a database that I can check other than paying to use the AIS one? I am new to iris and don't want to pay a yearly fee just to make sure plants have proper names and ID's.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Lebanon, OR

There is a database at the AIS.org site it does cost. I think 10 to 20.00 a year but worth it if you are really into iris.

I know these are NOT registered with the AIS, this does not mean that they are not pretty iris, just never registered with the AIS
Bagga
Black Angle of Night
Dime a Dozen
Pen & Ink
Pink Punch

Raspberry Delight and the others are all registered names

D

Eighty Four, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks for the info!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.