and 3 bonuses:
Company Red
Jamaican Dream
My Ginny

Please keep them in your prayers ;>)

Santa Ynez, CA

LOL> I am sure they will do fine.......

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 5b)

ooooh... I love Moonlit Water!!! I bought that one this year too!

Thumbnail by naomimade
Ellerbe, NC(Zone 8a)

I just placed an order with Schreiner's!!!

I ordered:
TBs
Sea Power
Merchant Marine - (my husband is one)
Crowned Heads
Drama Queen
Edith Wolford

SDBs
Big Blue Eyes
Minidragon
Ruby Eruption
Music

and as a bonus I'm going to get Jamaican Dream. I'm leaving on vacation the end of this week, so I asked for Sept. delivery. They should do fine. Sometimes we don't get a hard freeze here until the end of Dec. rarely before Thanksgiving.

Rox

They should be shipping mine today... oh boy!!!!

Cherryvale, KS

I received Oblivion and Devil May Care from Schreiners and will receive Blueberry Parfait as a door prize win!! I still have orders out with Mid-Am and Burseen. Also picked up 5 or 6 at SEK club sale.

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

Moonlight Water is very, very nice....

Vail, AZ

My Ginny is beautiful.

Thumbnail by redheadclan

got my package yesterday.. &:-D

Thumbnail by naomimade
Boaz, KY

What a beautiful selection Naomi! Don't you just love the way that Schreiners identifying tag also has a photo of the Iris on it?

I ordered Starship Enterprise from them last year (three of them) -- and they bloomed for me this Spring. What a drop-dead gorgeous Iris!! Hope your new Irises all bloom for you next Spring!

Thank you! I hope so... I bought quite a few this year and had to move more than half that I already had to the front yard.. I hope to have a big iris show next year!

Thumbnail by naomimade
South Hamilton, MA

spiffy! You will have other people trying irises.

yes... I tell them I spreading the Iris Love... &:-)

Santa Ynez, CA

starship has been one i have been trying to get for years, seems like everyone i order isn't that, not meant to be i guess.......

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

I don't believe in "not meant to be"! It just means you have to keep trying. You know the words "If at first you don't succeed...." Order it from Schreiners or some other grower that will gladly replace a wrong iris. (Plus you get to keep Mr Wrong for a bonus!)

Boaz, KY

What a lovely Iris garden Naomi -- I can't wait to see it in bloom. You must post pictures! :-)

My Irises have been scattered all over the property. A couple of years ago I decided that an Iris Lane along the driveway would be nice. The driveway is about 110 feet long, and is curved. The Iris bed is alongside the driveway -- and is double-deep so that I have Irises on two sides of a center row of Peonies and Lemon Lilies. Originally, I had to have duplicates of Irises that I already had, in order to fill up the space. Now I'm to the point of replacing duplicates with new varieties. Last year's purchases were planted in a holding area in order for me to see the blooms, and for them to increase the rhizomes before planting in the Iris Lane. This will empty the holding area for the ones that I bought and traded for (hi makj!) this year!! A lot of work -- but *oh my!* -- what a sight in the Spring. Can't wait!!!

Santa Ynez, CA

true work and work now and where to put this and that, etc....but come spring WOW.......payoff

South Hamilton, MA

Really looking forward to spring (do that every yr. but 2011 should be spectacular).

Vail, AZ

I'm getting antsee to get thos iris devided. We can't do that here untill Sept. when the weather cools down below 100. My beds are crowded and they need dividing.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.