Fabric for Inches - Interest & Sign Up

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

This coversation/idea started on the LC thread.

The idea is to form a "Realign Your Body" support Group.

I'm not a fan ot tracking "weight" but feel inches & body fat are much more reliable. My weight rarely varies more than 10 lbs but I can go up/down 2 sizes. My entire time in the Army I was overweight by the "official" scale so always had my body fat measured. Even at a size 10, I was 10 lbs over the max weight. A lot of the new scales have a body mass setting and I can send out a form to tell you how to use your measurements to figure your body fat.

So, what if we decide what size we want to be. Everyone would set their goal. Based on age we will know what our ideal body fat should be and we can all determine how many inches we need to loose "to make ourselves happy".

And we "officially" start 1 Aug and run this for 3 months. So, see how much progress we can make by Thanksgiving.

To "join" you commit 1 (maybe 2) yard of fabric. The "winner" will get 1/2 and then the 2nd & 3rd place will get 1/4.

I'm open to thoughts/ suggestions, etc.

We can share recipes, and just keep each other on track.

Thumbnail by Qwilter
This thread has 25 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!