Fall RU 2010

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Fall RoundUp this year will be September 18th in Columbia.

Please post in this thread if you are planning on coming so we know how much food to bring and other stuff.

Exact location to be determined and I will edit this post with the info.

Cynthia (N. Kansas C, MO(Zone 5b)

Rats! I was hoping to come to the Fall Roundup and meet some DG people - I'll be at Joyce Meyer for her conference. Heavy sigh!

Where do you guys want to have the RU? Last time we looked at Cosmo but it cost quite a bit to rent the shelter.

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Matters not to me where....

Cosmo has some smaller shelters that don't have to be reserved. I can't remember the names but those could be an option.

I'm not gonna be able to make the RU. Some things have come up and I won't have the time or the money to make it down there.

Columbia, MO(Zone 5b)

We don't have to rent any shelters but if they get rented then we may have to move. I don't think it is likely to get rented.

Gravois Mills, MO

That is my granddaughters first birthday . no way I will be anywhere but with her.

Camdenton, MO(Zone 6a)

Is the RU still on? Is anyone going? At Cosmo Park in Columbia?

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Don't look like it ImMes....no comment seems to be the comment.

Camdenton, MO(Zone 6a)

That's kinda what I thought. Too bad.

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

Sorry, I can't afford to go, economically, this isn't a good time. $8.40 an hour says I stay close to home right now..lol If a meeting is arranged around here, I could attend. I like RoundUps too, I've only met friendly people at them.
Will

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.