Newfield, NY

anybody haveing trouble with order on ebay?

This message was edited Jul 23, 2010 5:29 AM

Raleigh, NC

I think most of us old iris hands know to be very careful of irises on ebay and would not buy unless from only a handful of vendors, doridunn. There's been so many threads on the iris forum about this.

Newfield, NY

i need to find the forum for ebay buying of iris.been wait two month for a order...gggggrrrrr

South Hamilton, MA

Now is when irises are starting to be shipped--not service right away. However I would still be careful ordering there.

Raleigh, NC

they are on here - you'll need to go back a few dozen pages searching, but I'll bet you find them easily

Spicer, MN

Dori, I've been checking on the Irisfan because I purchased from him in late May and have just trusted that I would receive the Iris I ordered on E-bay...$48.00 worth in July/Aug. I wrote him last week to say I wanted my Iris sent soon. No response back but still am trusting that they will be mailed...or NOT! I'm sorry if he doesn't follow through. He has a good record...???

I'll let you know if I hear anything from him.

Sharon

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Sharon, I don't think Jim, The Iris Fan is going to be any problem. He's a friend of Dees. I have had quite a few conversations with him, and he's a member over on the other site.

Who did you order from Dori?

Lebanon, OR

Sharon

Trust me Jim has tons on his plate right now with finally getting to retire from a very taxing job on the 5th and he will ship..

I know him well. He is not the worlds best right now with email. But he will do better after the 5th

D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.