"The Adventures of Glenda Gardener" CHAT Thread

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

We came from here
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1105457/

Here we go... a new thread as per request :)

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Thanks! It felt awkward dropping by a "closed" thread to see what was up with Glenda!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

lol... no prob!

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Wide open now. Maybe they got unexplainable problems to not have Glenda visit,

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Don't feel bad, probably just had something come up and were afraid they wouldn't be home when she arrived!! Or, maybe they are stressing about showing her a "good time".!!! :0)

she's the kind of girl that will love anywhere she goes.

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Yes, never been anywhere, never done anything!!!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

well, I hope everyone has as good a time hosting her as I had creating her!

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

I haven't commented much but have enjoyed following the threads and look forward to my visit with Glenda. I really appreciate the time, effort and creativity you've put into this trade! Thanks cue_chick!

Tonya

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

what Tonya said. Ive been consumed in college stuff with daughter but am looking forward to her.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Hi All! Glenda and I had a great time on my birthday! She toured the Black Hills! She got to see Mt Rushmore, and Devils Tower, and Custer State Park! Unfortunately, she had to leave on Monday morning ;-( She wouldn't tell me where she was headed, but I do know that she was looking forward to it, and I am sure that she will have a great adventure, where ever she was headed! I am sure that she has probably arrived there by now, teehee! I had to work right after she left, and work took me away from home for 3 days, and I am just now getting home. Here is a picture of Glenda petting one of the "wild" donkeys in Custer State Park! RRM, you will like this! LOL!

Thumbnail by skellogg
Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

And the Needles Highway!

Thumbnail by skellogg
Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

And of course, Sundance Mt! From my yard, of course.

Thumbnail by skellogg
Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

AHHH I should have travelled with Glenda! She got to see all those cool places and party with Skellogg on her birthday!!! Sounds like a great time was had!!!

So Skell,,, did ya look inside Glenda''s luggage?????

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Oh! Glenda brought with her the best stuff! Tons of seeds, and all of it is stuff that I wanted and didn't have!!! WooHoo!! She left me with great seeds! What a great gal to have come and visit! Y'all are going to love it when she visits you! She brings the best gifts, just for letting her stay with you!

I love the picture of Glenda with the donkey. She looks like one of my girls (the donkey). I know Glenda had a wonderful time. Liked the Needle Highway to. She is going to see some interesting places. i thin I would like to travel with Glenda too. Great pictures Skellogg.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Where oh where has Glenda gone?

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Too many threads... very confusing.

ants

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Did you like the stuff in Glenda's luggage, ants?

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Yes, I did :) Thank you so much! Especially the Tidy Tips :)

ants

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

YW, glad I had some stuff you could use and that you wanted! I cheated and checked on your wish list, lol! If you need more, just let me know!

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

I checked wish lists also :) I wonder if there is still time for the Tidy Tips to bloom if I plant them now. Sorry to just be talking about those! I plan I planting everything & am sure I will love them all... It's just that I am really excited about the Tidy Tips :) Thank you again :)

I may have to put my pics & stories up without shrinking them down first as my computer is still messed up. Can't run much of anything... Out of space on this HD & just waiting to put the other one in.

ants

Nobody know, nobody knows where Glenda's going.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Heck, Ants, I think that they germinate pretty fast, as well as I remember, and there's still some time before they should hit freezing weather. Go ahead and start some and if they don't have time to put on seed, I'll send you some more seeds.

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Thank you :) I think I will start some tomorrow :)

ants

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

Does it matter if we post our pics out of order? I've noticed some (including myself) haven't put their pictures up. Thanks.

ants

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

I dont think it will matter, it'll be easy enough to go back through the thread to see which order everyone hosted Glenda :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.