Wanna Meet Up in Memphis?

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I may be heading to Memphis in the next few days. A lady wants to buy a bunch of my scrapbooking stuff but lives on the other side of Memphis and can't come all the way to my city. So a friend and I may be off to Memphis to deliver the items and then go spend all the money at Dabney's and maybe Homestead Farms in Coldwater MS. :-)

Anyone wanna meet up in Memphis or MS when we go? It will be soon, in the next few days. If you live near me and wanna ride over with Beth and me, that's fine too. (I got my transmission leak fixed so I'm mobile again!) More than likely, we'll be in that area all day hitting every nursery I can find. We might even have time to tour the Memphis Botanic Garden and have a picnic.

If you wanna do some trading with me, check my current trade post on the Plant Trading forum. If you have something I want and I have something you want, we can swap in Memphis. My goal is to fill my van up so high that I can't get another thing in it. It hasn't happened yet, although I've gotten it so full other people think I can't get another thing in it. But I always manage to squeeze just a few more in, don't I, KathyAnn?

I don't know for sure that I'm coming to Memphis, but it's very probable for this week or next week. Trying to work out details now.

NancyAnn

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NancyAnn I just want to say lucky you! LOL!!! If I could go I would love to ride with y'all!

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Crissy, I have no doubt that if you went, we'd be fighting over cargo space because I imagine you're as much a plantaholic as I am! I do have a 4 x 4 piece of plywood I can put across the arm rests to make a double decker parking garage after I take all the seats out. KathyAnn will probably tell you that the top section of the "parking garage" is an evil ploy; any of YOUR plants that roll off of it when I stop suddenly or turn a corner on two wheels become MY plants since the bottom area is my parking garage. I love it when the plants multiply before I even get them home! (Evil grin)

LOL That's HILARIOUS!! Oh I love it!!!!! What a concept, I would have never come up with that, awesome!!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

So sorry I missed this thread, I have been working too much I guess. LOL I've been missing all the fun. just now getting over here the the midsouth forum again.

Sorry I missed the trip. I couldn't have gone anyways.

I'm trying to save up to go to Terrye's this october. and that will be the only trip over that way that I'll be able to go to.

I'm going to try to get to Terrye's too. If I don't, I'm going to be one very unhappy person.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.