CLOSED: Wanted Myer's Lemon seeds

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I want to taste and try to grow a lemon tree. Saw article on RFD and these lemon trees were interesting as lady said cross between lemon and Mandrin .
I have seeds to trade or Will buy/send postage etc.

Lavina

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

drop me a DMail, Lavina - seeds be here. ~ Łaz

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

I have a Meyer lemon in a pot on my patio that is going to give me a bumper crop this year. If I just save the seeds out of a fruit will they grow and produce a productive lemon tree? How many hundreds of years would that take? :0)

Thumbnail by bobyrd
New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

I was wondering if Meyer Lemon trees are grafted onto root stock. Our Meyer's looked like it bit the dust this cold winter, but now has a shoot that has come out very low below a crook in the trunk and has some wicked thorns on it. If they are grafted, would the seeds actually produce a meyer lemon? If they are not grafted, yippee! Our Meyer is saved!

Tonya

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Meyer Lemons take 4 years from seed to start producing fruit.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I can handle the 4 years I think.

Our back as of last Tuesday ,yard is now a fresh clean pallet as we had a new septic tank and they DUG UP THE WHOLE BACK YARD. Had to move all my flowers and one bed Hubby said they would not touch. WRONG I no longer have lavendar and rosemary GRRRR and my spider wart .

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.