CLOSED: A little birdie to me............ read for trade

Utica, NY(Zone 4b)

The next time the grandkids ask .............how you do you know that grandma...you can say a little birdie told me! Concrete birdie sitting upon a flat sided stone.... he was just unmolded today, need a few days to dry out but, OH SO CUTE!

Need rooted cutting or plant with roots due to my inability to root successfully,,I'm still new to this...

I'm looking for a "be-backer" (be back next year)
Something interesting?
something hot pink?
something bright royal blue?
Whatever it is ,,it has to have roots...I am having a hard time with this rooting stuff...even with machine a cloning machine and my seedling got leggy and then died...
I know I should give up gardening...lol

Ya know Some in my family say I should give up gardening cuz of my growing abilities,,,and when asked what i am looking for in a plant in a trade...??? Something that makes me happy! Something that makes me smile when i have that morning coffee in the morning just looking around at all my treasures... I purchased this this beardtongue in a bright pink color...I was soo happy everymorning ,,,but it is not in bloom any more... I love daisies but something other that white or yellow...I have every color in yarrow...I just love yarrow! simpltin" I am..I was so thrilled to get a chinese latern plant...i'm looking for one they call a money tree plant? So that is just alttle about me

Oh i love carnations...The big one you get from the florist shop...would love those!

jm

This message was edited Jul 9, 2010 3:39 PM

Thumbnail by janemarierose
Chippewa Lake, OH(Zone 5b)

Do you still have any of these? I have various types of phlox, black-eyed susans, little bitty pink carnations, nice little baskets of hens and chicks, catmint (blue nephetha), coneflowers-green, pink, pink w/ green eyes, etc.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.