dwarf iris swap 2010????? anyone interested????

Santa Ynez, CA

anyone want to do a dwarf iris swap????

Thumbnail by makj
Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Sure, how many are you talking?

Maxine

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I have a few but I don't think I could come up with 8 like the named iris. I could probably do 5.

Santa Ynez, CA

well, I was thinking 8 only to make the most of the shipping......but it doesn't have to be......what do people think????

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I do a count this afternoon and see what I come up with. I know I lost one of mine with all the rain and one is very close so I won't have those two. I'll get back with you later today or tomorrow.

Santa Ynez, CA

anyone interested check your iris and see what you have, I know I can do at least 8, even if we have a total of 10 people to swap I think this would be fun..........

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I did have exactly 8 but I've lost 2! And they were my favorite! Now I have 6. I do have some NOID's.

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Maky, only interested in named SDB iris.

Maxine

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

I might be interested when everyone comes to a conclusion on the number. I would like to start some so I will have to buy mine for the swap.

joyce

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

I have a few on order, if we go ahead with this and my swap partner would like to wait until they are shipped to me.

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Same here as far as shipping, I only have 2 noids, but they are realy starting to catch my interest.

Santa Ynez, CA

well if there are a few people that want to do this, yes named only SDB's and 8 sounds good, if all agree......send on your names and we will see if this flies................

Santa Ynez, CA

OK, calling all SDB iris lover's sign up now for a swap........who wants in we need to move fast as we are all digging and now is the time.....at least 10 of us.....sign in.........

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Sorry, but I'm going to have to back out of this one. My sister and I are in the process of going through my mom's house and property after her death in May. My extra gardening will have to be put on hold until next year.

Thanks,

Debbie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.