Has anyone bought seeds from 1lucky72 on Ebay?

Jamaica Plain, MA(Zone 6a)

I couldn't resist bottle gentian for 1.00 (200 seeds), pitcher plant seeds for 1.50 (10 seeds), and a few others, but wonder if anyone has bought seeds from this person or heard of them?

(Zone 7a)

I have both seeds if you decide not to buy them...can Postage them.

Thanks very much for the offer, Kim, but I went ahead and bought them and a few others when I saw them. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with her seeds. I once bought a whole bunch of seeds from Hirts and almost none germinated. I guess that's why I'm asking.

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Kim, if you have any or either of these, I'd love to have them.

perennially...hope you get an answer to your query. Such a pain when seeds don't germinate. I had a few from T&M last year that had zero germination. Didn't even bother to contact them...too much trouble.
Bev

I expect these'll probably be fine, but it would be nice to know what to expect.
When I get a bunch of different seeds from one vendor and only some don't germinate, I usually figure that it's probably my fault. But when most don't germinate, I figure it's the seeds.

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

I have bought from many different sellers over the years on ebay and am familiar with most of the regulars (good and bad). Have not heard of "1lucky72". It's always advised to research any seller on ebay if not familiar with them and look for the warning signs.

Sebastian, FL(Zone 9b)

Kim,
Would you like to trade a few pitcher plant seeds for some Asian veggie seeds?
I was looking on ebay last night to buy pitcher plant seeds.

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

check out the feedback eBay displays for the Seller, 1lucky72 . . . which btw as an eBay Seller (but not of seeds or plants) I always recommend . . .

interestingly enough, there is absolutely nothing on eBay for that username - doesn't exist!

check it out here ===> http://myworld.ebay.com/1lucky72

good luck !

Thumbnail by LazLo
(Zone 7a)

LOL! LOL!

dmail me concerning seeds..

Oops. Sorry, I got it wrong. The seller is 1lucky1972. Duh. The person has good feedback, but I can't imagine that people waited to see if their seeds germinated before leaving feedback.

What a face! LazLo is that you?

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

are you kidding? the original caption for that photo was "Hoof Hearted"

this is me . . .

Thumbnail by LazLo

Sorry, Laz. I see that you're far more distinguished and likely more well-read than "hoof hearted."

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.