Weekly newsletter archives?

Bark River, MI

Is there somewhere to access past weekly newsletters? I'd (almost) swear I had found this before, but can't come up with it now. Not really life or death, just wondering...

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

http://davesgarden.com/weekly.php

Here you go.

Bark River, MI

Thanks Melody -- thought I was losing my mind yet again!

;-)

Yakima, WA

I did not receive the weekly newsletter from Dec. 1, 2014. Could you please resend it. My email address is " tomgini@charter.net

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Neither did I.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

There's a bug that they are working on. Bear with us for a bit. (I didn't get one either)

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

I did get it by using your link at the top of this thread, so - thank you, Melody!

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Yes, the Voting Booth, Birthday List and Newsletter are all on an automatically generated program that went on the fritz. They are working on the whole unit so that all three will be back on track by next Monday.

Daytona, FL

I didn't get the dave's garden newsletter for 2015-11-23, my email is malsprower@yahoo.com.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

I just forwarded you my copy. Let me know if it doesn't show up next week. I just checked and you're still in our newsletter group, so you might check your spam bin.

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

I got 2 newsletters yesterday, just thought I'd pass the info along.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Now that's odd. Has anyone else received duplicates lately?

Daytona, FL

I did not get mine this week, I scanned the 1000s of emails a day in my spam folder and could not find it :( Thank you for sending me last weeks! :)

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Do you have another email address we can temporarily switch you to? (I'll go ahead and forward you this week's)

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

How can I change my email address for the newsletter

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

Go to the top of this page click on "my info" that should take you to your homepage click on preferences. You should see your email address which you can change.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.