id please?

Lebanon, OR

ID what? no picture no description?

D

Newfield, NY

please id??

Thumbnail by doridunn
Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

That is definately a beauty but I don't know which one it is ? but someone else will know .

Newfield, NY

eglantyne ,would you like to trade for some?

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

I had the same thought! Don't know what it is, but it sure is a beauty.

Newfield, NY

happyjackmom,would you like some?

Boise, ID(Zone 5b)

Check out Tall Cool One from Schreiner.

Newfield, NY

adode_rose , that not it.light blues purple bottom.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

doridunn,
I would love to trade with you but most likely need to wait until all my company goes.have out-of-state family off and on.Plus they can grow a little more.Are yours blooming size ? because the little starts just don't do well for me :-(

Newfield, NY

this are not start plant.

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

We have a lot to divide, and not sure DH wants to plant anymore right now. Maybe in late July.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

You could send some to me for postage and when I go to Arizona for the November RU, I can take her iris to her. Just a thought.

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Sharon, you going to help plant them? LOL

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

OF COURSE. I am driving over and planting them would give me a reason to drive up the mountain to your place. Maybe I could find my own rock. Good luck tomorrow.

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Thanks Gal. We had a one inch rain today! Raindrops one inch apart! As usually, all that moisture went to the White Mts! Say a prayer for the forest that we can get through the 4th of July weekend without a wildfire! DH fertilized all the garden yesterday, so the little bit of rain that we got will be good for the iris and roses.

Clear Morning Sky ~ (Not enough rhizomes to share)

Thumbnail by HappyJackMom
Vail, AZ

I think it's Significant Other, Ernst, 1994.

Thumbnail by redheadclan
Lebanon, OR

Not SO here is Cooleys description and NOTE THE YELLOW BEARD

(R. Ernst, '94) M. 38" Beautiful blue amoena with slight blue cast in the white standards. Medium blue falls have a touch of violet. Bright yellow beards. Seven to eight buds. Excellent branch.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.