Northeast forum Pets 5

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks, Weeze! I know Allison is having fun with her Adorababies, and we are enjoying our little girls so much now. I wouldn't change a thing about them....ummm...except they could be more ladylike when they are hunting for things to kill. That's a first for us....they need to go to finishing school!

Allison - I wish you weren't so far away! We could have a play date! LOL But it's so funny, the girls LOVE other dogs....especially big ones, except they were truly frightened of the two little Shitzu puppies that came to visit. Those puppies were so nice, but the girls were afraid of them, for no apparent reason. Check out Carli's body language here....LOL!

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Thomaston, CT

Wow, those Shitzus must be tough characters.....Carli knows! Birds have several families a summer if the food is plentiful.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Marilyn - they're actually little sweethearts....that's why it's perplexing. All we can figure out is that they are nervous around dogs that are younger and smaller than they are??? Who knows!

Weeze - so sorry about your baby birds. Sad!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

oh you are so right about that body language Louise... I know Kassia doesn't come on here much... but can I request thoughts & prayers for her... she lost her dog Lilly yesterday

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Oh - so sorry to hear that.

Thomaston, CT

Oh, no....very tough for her I'm sure.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Sorry for your loss Kassia.

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Oh No! Her heart will be broken!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

So very sorry to hear that.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Oh Dear, Allison. I'm so sorry for Kassia. Lily was so important to her, and Kassia was such a good Mom to her. If you are lurking, Kassia, Hank and I are sending you many hugs and feeling your loss. Miss you!
Louise

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh no!! Poor Kassia, that dog was her life!!!! (((Kassia)))

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

D-Nut I took the 1st video for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx3G1OePT18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OabJ8y8cc4

Back from vacation and taking one of the stray cats I feed to the vet. She got in a fight and the bite is healing OK - it is just her front paw that is twice the normal size. She is such a trooper letting me soak and clean her wound. When the pet sitter comes - she just leaves food out for the two strays that I feed - always a problem with some feral toms - I have them come inside and eat and then go back outside - but that is too hard for the pet sitter as they don't know her car and she is not a cat person. Oh well - it is off to my backup up vet.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

aaaaaawwwwwwww poor baby... hope the footie is ok

Thomaston, CT

Momma is teaching those pups important lessons....I was watching a TV show called Raising Sextuplets....they were 2 years old....I'd do better with the pups, I think! Sorry about the kitty, Memory...it's very kind of you to take him to the vets.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Welcome back, Memory! How was your vacation? Good luck with the kitty!

Marilyn - I'm with you! "Raising" 2 puppies almost put me under during the winter.....I CANNOT imagine having 6 of anything!!!

Thomaston, CT

Neither can I, but Allison looks like she's coping very well!

Sherrie's 1 - Pulled my hair out.
Louise's 2 - An Ulcer.
Allison's 6 - A Nervous breakdown and commited to an mental ward.

Sorry about the cat.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

nah... I will be fine... can't go crazy if you are already there

:)

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

You've earned my respect, Allison!!!

Kitty is doing well today. She is walking on her foot again - guess the anti-inflammatory worked. She totally freaked out in the carrier in the car. She screamed, hyperventilated and drooled all the way there - 45 minutes! When I took her out in the office she was a good as she could be. They poked and prodded and squeezed her and she was quiet and didn't even struggle. She is taking her meds like a lamb!

I have tried to move her in the house before and the "boys" let me know that wasn't going to happen. She really needs to find a family of her own - she is so loving. Sigh.

Thomaston, CT

Oh, wish I could, but it would be instant chaos with the dale.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

onewish they are SO funny as well as being the most cutieputootie little things on the planet. My favorite part was when the one had a sneezing fit and then jumped right back into the fray ^_^

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

that one had a sneezing fit right after knocking it's head into the table leg... they seem to do that a lot

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

rotfl

Dont say they sneeze a lot. Running into the table is fine.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

sorry sleepy today.... yes to running into the table legs a lot... no to excessive sneezing

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

hahahaha
http://www.flixxy.com/seagull-and-cat.htm

Thomaston, CT

And you don't think birds are smart? You should see the way the gulls team up to steal ice cream cones on Ft. Myers Beach....I was lucky, but they grabbed my friend's cone....I think the cat was smart, too....the gulls have a wicked beak.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

the horse people will understand.... this is a video on how to lunge your puppy.. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPKcFkc3CLQ

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Adorable, Allison! I love the part where the other puppy is chewing on the fabric of your pants at your knee........that's familiar to me! LOL . They are getting cuter every day. Can't imagine how fun they are now!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I can watch them all day... have to make sure I have more vacation time if we do this again

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

too cute!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

if you guys get sick of the videos just say something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUw0lBp7Gs

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

No way!!! So cute! You and I should open our own puppy toy franchise!!! LOL

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Too cute! I'm enjoying the videos

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

lets do it Louise!!!

Thomaston, CT

Love the puppy videos! Wish I had one, but no more teriers for me....my next dog is going to be sedate.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

sedate.......lol.......I think there's no such thing as a sedate puppy! lol But having said that, our girls are sedate now except when they are playing Puppy Warrior with each other. I love it that they entertain themselves so much. They have adopted professional wrestling moves, and both are very agile.

Allison - please say that Hope at least will be with you at Bill's?????? Or will she be too young at that point?

Thomaston, CT

Oooh...would love to see her!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.