Momma's "little helpers"

Fountain, FL(Zone 8a)

Kids seem to attract dirt like a magnent...here the bed is a magnent to the dogs. Oh boy Mom is making the bed or putting on clean sheets. Not a dog in sight...I pull the sheets back and remove the pillows...PLOP...1 to 3 dogs have run inside after playing in their run and are firmly planted in the middle of the bed. What was an easy smoothing out of the sheets has now become shoveling out the sand...once I have convinced them that I really,really don't need their help and they have moved on to bigger and better things. Fold laundry?? HA..Payne,87lbs of Ridgeback,thinks he can do it better by "nesting" and wallering on it. I hate folding stuff twice! LOL So how do your little darlings like "to help"?

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!