What to do with all these molds?

Portland, OR

I was crusing Craigslist the other day and saw an ad for 200 ceramic molds. There was no specific style of mold described in the ad. Basically it's a grab-bag sort of thing.
The price was cheap enough that even if I never used more than a couple molds I would feel OK about the purchase. Well, curiousity got the better of me and I bought all the molds.
Grand total there is a ton of molds. Literally, 2000 pounds of ceramic molds.
Unfortunately, after loading them, the person I bought them from slipped and told me they sorted the lot when they bought them and their daughter had taken all of the animals (except for a few birds and owls) and essentially anything I would have really been interested in was removed from the lot before the ad was listed.
Now what I am left with is a hodgepodge of molds for things I don't really have a need. There are some plates that I might be interested in (always wanted to make my own dinnerware set) and some steins that seem to be interesting but the rest... well... you know.

So, what can I do with all these molds?

This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!