quilters paradise ?

(tish) near Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I bought a magazine at a bookstore out of state. Australian Quilters Companion # 41

There is a wall hanging in the issue, is the main reason I bought it. Well its Part 1. I'm gonna need Part 2. So now there are no bookstores/stores in my area that carry this magazine. I need # 42.

So I go online to try and find it. Trouble is...I don't mind doing pay pal online...but unless I know the company, I really don't like to give credit card info. I found this issue at a place called quilters paradise and I was wondering if anyone here has heard of it or thinks its okay to order from. Or maybe knows another place they trust where I could order this issue.

I love the australian sewing/quilting/ patchwork magazines but they are so pricey!!..even used ones on ebay.

Thanks so much for any and all info!!!!!

tish

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!