Who Felt The Earhtquake?

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

It was 5.5 centered in Ontario. I had to email all my family in So. California! My first East Coast quake! LOL

Memory - native So. Califonian where is quakes most every hot day

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

really, Memory?!!! wow....had no idea and didn't feel a thing here in New Hampshire. My goodness....what next?
Louise

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Wow really??

Was sitting right where I am sitting. Did not feel a thing.

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

I'm on the third floor of an office building - maybe that was the difference. At last check it was downgraded to a 5.0.

Amherst, NY(Zone 6a)

Nothing felt here in WNY. It's all over the news sites and one local channel is now broadcasting special coverage by the weather person. My wife and I were both napping in our recliners at that time and it did not wake us up. :)

Land of OZ, CT(Zone 6a)

http://www.courant.com/news/breaking/hc-canada-earthquake-connecticut-0623,0,6015852.story
Was driving cross town to CT. Works Job Center--didn't feel it, (car is a trembling clunker) but did turn down the radio b/c I was hearing a dull rumbling sound I don't usually hear while driving, and wondered where it was coming from.
More info-- http://www.courant.com/news/breaking/hc-canada-earthquake-connecticut-0623,0,6015852.story
Did not hear the same rumbling sound driving home just now--so.....hmmmmm!

This message was edited Jun 23, 2010 5:02 PM

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Thought it was just my fat cat jumping off the window!

The one in '85 was a real jolt. Thought I was just having a great dream.

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Victor

Some people at work felt it, I did not.

Thomaston, CT

No, nothing here....was watching Wimbledon for a few min. before I headed off to the doctor's at 1:45.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

We felt it. It was quite a rumble here.

Weird feeling, isn't it? I remember the cats not knowing where to run in the '85 one.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

It is a very weird feeling. A little scary until you realize what it was.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

strange how all of a sudden the last few years they are popping up more and more

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I always feel like that. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.