Need advice with my Ipod and computer

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

My computer crashed a few months ago, and i'm just getting the itunes installed again, I had my little ipod on my computer but I lost itunes when it crashed, and now I have itunes again and can log into my account, but ofcourse it's not showing my ipod as my ipod and wants to sync my ipod and i'll loose all my songs if I do that.

I don't have any other user accounts on my computer and don't have any other itunes accounts on my puter. Same ipod as before, with 200 songs on it I don't want to loose

I tried to bring over the purchased songs but it wouldn't let me do that either because my account (itunes) wasn't authorized, what ever that means.

I really don't want to loose my songs on my ipod, is there any way around this?

I did not copy them to a cd either unfortunately before the computer crashed a whileback.

thanks in advance if anybody can help me with this.

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!