Happy father's day!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope all you dads out there have a great day tomorrow!!!!!

Here's to my dad....

If roses grow in heaven, God, pick a bunch for me. Place them in my dad's arms & tell him they're from me. Tell him that I love & miss him, & when he turns to smile, place a kiss upon his cheek & hold him for a while. Remembering him is easy, I do it every day. There's an ache within my heart that will never go away. Happy Fathers Day, Dad!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Father's Day to all the great Dad's on this forum, and to mine too who is hanging out w/Jen's Dad . ^_^

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

For all that you do, I hope all you Dads have a terrific and well deserved Fathers Day!

Thumbnail by ngam
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Fathersday to everyone who raises children.
This included ladies and gentlemen.

This message was edited Jun 20, 2010 7:45 AM

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Thank you! Same to all the other dads, past and present.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

I'll add my good wishes to you dads out there. thank you for making it a point to be an active role model for your kids.

I miss my dad, too.

Thomaston, CT

Me, too....a bittersweet day for a lot of us! Hope all of you Dads know how important you are to your kids...

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Yes, I would second the point that many people ACT as fathers, take kids to the ER in the middle of the night and so on, and there's no good card for them. Likewise, there's no card that says "for you, Dad,because you were always ... well, sometimes, .... well, occasionally there for me." Sometimes I try to think of humorous but true cards I could give my father in good faith. Oh, well. You guys are all GREAT fathers, and I salute you!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

HAPPY HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the great dad's here!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.