Concret Creations/part 7

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Have lots of new things to dicuss, & just got swamped with work again.
Never have quite figured out how to link all of these threads together, so any-one that knows----HELP!!!!! (Never said I was that computer literate!)

Just got an order from a man that owns a horse farm & is going to start boarding horses----wants to start fixing his place up to attract attention & wants 4 of the horses like the one that Linda has on the top of her fountain & 2 of the large ones like we have in the front corner of our lot, all painted!

Also have a new bench with bird houses & flowers, & a gator butler to be painted. Still in the process of finishing another leaping deer & another Praying Jesus to be painted.

Went from thinking I had a little time to play around & paint whatever I wanted, to deadlines again. Not a bad thing, even though I'm still painting, sometimes I just want to paint something for fun!
Speaking of fun---have one that I had posted a picture of a long time ago----got to do a little more work on it before I got busy again---will post pictures when it's done.

This is just a picture of one of my favorites.

Thumbnail by Camillia84
This thread has 92 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!