Please read this if you expect a mail or trade from Kim_M

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

Kim contacted me to tell her 2 year old daugter was seriously hurt in a major accident at home. She's in the hospital now and doesn't know when she can contact people or send out trades again.
Please give here time to be with her daughter and come back to you.
She's an excellent trader who always handles correct, so be sure she'll be back as soon as she can and will send out everything she promised and will answer mails you sent her.

Jonna

Dayton, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks Jonna, We are working on a trade currently. I am praying a complete recovery for her daughter. I am sure Kims life has been turned upside down.
Keep us informed if you can on what is going on
Thanks
Donna

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

Kim sent me a mail and I want it to share with you, so Kim doesn't have to retype it again and again.

Thanks Jonna I am home today. I am devastated! I still need to recover from the emotional shock. We are home but I'm still a nervous reck! God was Truly with us. What seemed to be a disaster turned out to be a miracle. After the cat scans and xrays. She will be fine. My 16 year old son was carrying her down the steps and he fell with her and split the front of her face open eyebrow to eyebrow sort of facing down to the nose. She is only 2 years old. 26 stitches inside and out. She will have a scar and possible a small plastic surgery if we don't like the outcome when she gets older. But the doctors say she will heal better then we are expecting because of her age. But the Best part is she is alive and we are all home. I don't want to retype or relive this horrible experience. Thanks so much and I will rest a few days and resume trades Maybe Monday.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

so sorry prayers for her daughter and son all family..

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh, Kim! What a shock for all of you. I'm so glad to hear she'll be fine. It's scary to realize that accidents do happen, no matter how careful we are, and we can only hope and pray for a good outcome!

extra *hugs* headed your son's way, also...

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.