Anyone have any information on these Kilns

Mesilla Park, NM

Got two free kilns yesterday. They appear to be old and I need to replace the cords, only thing is I can't locate any information about them. I did find an old thread from 2009 about them but the links did not work and they were also looking for information also. Any information is appreciated. I am hoping to find an accessory/parts store and get them going.

The lids say:

Trinkit
Studio Kiln

the bottom of the Kiln has this information on it:

Modern American
Model "S"
110 V
1500 W

here are photos of them and if anyone has any links or information regarding them, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to get some electrical cords for them and I think the deep fryer cords will work, but I'm not really sure. I'm hoping to find an on-line source for supplies for these, I think they may even need the heating elements which are located under the kiln's round ceramic plates..

These remind me of the helmets/spaceship movies of the 60's..lol

THANK you..
A.

Thumbnail by Gourd
This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!