MG sticky links not working

Lilburn, GA

Hi,

I am trying to ready the sticky on MGs but none of the links is working. Does anyone know what is happening?

Thank you very much:o)

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

They worked for me, try again. :-)

Lilburn, GA

Hi Patootie,

I tried again and tried other forums as well. Nothing is working. Will have to get some help.:o(

(Becky) in Sebastian, FL(Zone 10a)

Anna - Can you be specific about which exact links are not working? Can you copy and paste the links into a post here?

If they are working for us and not for you, it is possible that you may have a virus on your computer. Some virus will redirect your internet to a different site or will tell you that the site isn't working. So let us help determine for sure whether some of the links are working or not... Thanks for letting us know that there may be a problem. :-)

Lilburn, GA

one example:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1024482/

Lilburn, GA

anoither:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_(biology)

Lilburn, GA

Becky, it is only on DG forums. Cubits works perfectly!

Lilburn, GA

when I click on the links, nothing happens. It doens't take me to another page or says there is an error. It is just that nothing happens. It just stays where it is.

Thank you:o)

Anna - I tried both those links and they work fine for me. You may have to wait a few minutes for the pages to load. Or like I said, something on your computer is preventing you from seeing those links. Try copying and pasting them into your search bar and see if that works.

If not, it could be a number of things. It may be the way you have your DG account set up. Check your "My Preferences" under My Info to see if you have your account set up to allow the use of links. If you can link to other sites from a page other than DG, then it has to be a DG issue. You could try dmailing Terry to see if she can help you. Just a thought.

The system is going down once again for maintaince tonight! Grrrr ...

Lilburn, GA

I talked to my son and he told me to restart firefox and it is now working. He reckons it might be opening in another tab or window. I just don't understand why links on cubits were working but not DG.

Yay! So glad you got the problem resolved! :-)

Lilburn, GA

Thank you!:o)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.