HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Bonnie

Olive Branch, MS

Wishing my best friend the Best Birthday!! Have a Great One.

Thumbnail by obbirds
Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Bonnie hope you have a great day.

Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

Thank you both. It all started on Thursday when I rec'd this HUGE box from Kenny.
Isn't this beautiful !!! Then on Friday, I had 2 of the most wonderful friends come and stay with me. That was enough, but they had to shower me with gifts too. I have already had the best birthday -- before it was even my birthday. :-)

Thumbnail by n2birds
North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday, Bonnie. You deserve every present you get...plus a few more!

Thumbnail by duckmother
Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Bonnie!!!! Hope you are having a wonder day!! That is a fabulous butterfly!

Booneville, MS

Happy, happy birthday, Bonnie! I hope you had a wonderful day!

I agree with Kim, you deserve every present you got..... but I don't know if that's good when it comes to getting me and Sandra! LOL But I know I had a wonderful time Friday and can't thank you enough for having us. It's not often someone forces me to sit back, prop up my feet and let them wait on me! And it was YOUR birthday.

How did I miss that beautiful butterfly? Did you have it out Friday? That Kenny is a sneaky devil, isn't he. (Hope you had a fabulous vacation, Kenny. Missed seeing you.)

You're the best!

terrye

Olive Branch, MS

Terrye vacation was great. Schreiner's Iris was incredible as was everything else.

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE!!!!!!!! Hope you had a marvelous day and enjoy all of those gifts, hope you got lots more today!

Fayetteville, AR(Zone 7b)

Kenny I know you went to Canada, but what part?

Ripley, MS

I agree with everyone else, good things should come your way, because you are always good to everyone else, you and Paul have such a beautiful home
I hope you had the best day, and lots of cake too ! You don't turn 29 every year you know-so today should be very special !!!

Thank you so much, all you sweet, wonderful friends. I love you all !
I have gotten to play outside all day, just as I wanted to. Then my DGD came back to spend the nite with me. Guess she didn't get enough of me last week. lol.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

AWe, I missed this, Hope you had a Wonderful Birthday Bonnie.

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Sorry this is late but Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady.
Cindy

Never to late ! Thank you both, you sweet 2 ladies !

p.s. - KA - got the money :-)

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Happy Belated Birthday !!!
I am glad you had a good one

Sharon

Thank you Sharon. Hope you are doing well. Been missing you on here.

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

Bonnie I guess better late than never!!! Happy BD!!!! Hope you had a blessed day!!!!!

Thank you very much Jeri ! It was wonderful. Got to do exactly what I wanted to do !

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I'm so glad!!! So that means some garden time?

ALL day !!! Yes !

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Happy Belated Birthday Bonnie. Best wishes. Hi Sis, Terrye Kenny and everyone. I'm out of town at present. Hope to connect again soon. Have blessed day everyone.

Hey Kim ! On vacation ? How wonderful - you know we expect pics when you come back !
Thanks for the b'day wishes ! Have a safe trip.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Thanks Bonnie, I'll share pics. when I get back home. Have a blast, celebrate enjoy, enjoy and have some cake for me too. lol

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

I am really slow--haven't done much looking around here on DG lately. So sorry I missed your birthday, Bonnie, but it certainly sounds like you had a good one. That big butterfly that Kenny sent you is beautiful!
Anyway, here is a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Wish I could sing it, but you would rather not hear me singing, believe me! LOL

Awww, c'mon Marilyn and sing it ! lol.
Thanks for the wishes - this makes me feel like it has lasted a week now !

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Kenny are those your iris and alliums in the first pic? that is a beautiful picture. Love d the butterfly.

Olive Branch, MS

I wish. It is at Schreiners. I now you like Columbines and they whole beds of them. Not sure why I did not get any more pics of them then I did. I think I was just overwhelmed by the iris selection.

Thumbnail by obbirds
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

That's beautiful.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Well, I am REALLY late Bonnie but hope you had a wonderful day! Sure sounds like it was a great one that started early and lasted a while! :) Glad to hear it was a good one!

June 5th is my anniversary as well..............

Thank you Genna - you are such a busy lady ! I don't know how you ever catch up !

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

I DON'T ...... (but , sssshhhhh, don't tell anyone!!)

A friend of mine needs me at a meeting next week and for the first time in MONTHS AND MONTHS, I was able to say that I didn't have ANY committments for next week and I could be there whatever day was good for her! I couldn't believe it ....and neither could she!! Sure felt nice.............

Genna

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Happy (29th) Birthday Bonnie. I know I am late but it is ok. Your birthday can last all year, but remember after 29 the down hill goes very fast.
Love you girl!! Beautiful butterfly for a beautiful lady.

Where have you been Mary ? Been misisng you. Thank you for the birthday wishes. It is still June - so I don't think you are late ! lol.

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Bonnie, I don't know how I missed this. Sorry I'm so late in wishing you a Happy Birthday. I think we can just celebrate all month! Love your new butterfly! That's an awesome gift!
Elaine

Thank you Elaine ! I love the butterfly too - it was an awesome gift from an awesome friend !

Slidell, LA(Zone 8b)

Sorry I'm late, just seeing this :( - hope it was the bestest Birthday!!

Very nice to hear from you Em ! Thanks for the wishes.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.