Come see my Iris

Port Sanilac, MI

My iris are at their peak this weekend and we would like to have anyone who is in the area stop by so we can share their beauty. We are one mile north of Port Sanilac. DH thinks there isn't anyone on DG near us but I'm betting there is. There is a row of purple iris along the road and a sign that says "Cutler".

Thumbnail by kays_camelot
Port Sanilac, MI

Drive down the driveway and the garden is between the house and barn. We have about 40 different flowers blooming this weekend. If we don't happen to be home, just get out and look them over.

Port Sanilac, MI

If you want, drive down the driveway past the house. I have a poor attempt of a historic garden by the beach that you can see also. Thank you for coming, it would be a great honor for us. Irises are meant to be shared; they are so beautiful and last for such a short time.

Huntington Woods, MI

Hello-Love your pix. Your iris are just spectacular. I have only a few iris because I don't get much sun, so I really enjoy everyone else's. There is a huge group of iris at the Detroit Zoo (a few blocks from my house)- I think it's maintained by the local iris society. I often drop by to see them this time of year.
Can't stop in this weekend-I have to work, but I do enjoy the photos. You are lucky to have so much space and sun. I don't have much of either, but I do have a few treasured irises. Thanks for the invitation.-pam

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Beautiful iris!! I love big bold statements like you've created with mass plantings of the same type flower. Good job!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

there just beautiful this time of year !!! All of mine are at there peak now too I love to walk around the yard and smell them ;0) if I had the room you do I'd go nuts !!!! very nice job
Gloria

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

The pictures are lovely. I wish I could come by to see them.

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Beautiful Iris Kays ^_^

Thumbnail by detheo

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.