Face jug theme suggestion

Ashland City, TN

Oh I have missed getting on DG to see what’s going on. I just returned from an 12 day trip in a motor home with 10 people - 5 of which were my grandchildren. I flew up to Alaska to drive back the Alaskan highway with them. Beautiful trip but sssooo glad to be home. I (along with two other friends) just bought a ceramic business before I left for the trip, now I get to pick up the inventory and PLAY. We are going to do shows mostly so I’m going to start on my face jugs as a side item. I hope to start a new jug tomorrow. Any suggestions on a theme - Elvis?

Crabattk....I took a pottery class and missed ONE class. Guess which on it was…firing glass with bisque. I have wanted to do this for so long. I will call the pottery shop and see if they will offer this class again.

Some photos of the trip from Alaska to TN...

Thumbnail by scarediecat
This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!