SCREEN NAMES AND REAL NAMES FOR THOSE ON THIS FORUM

(Judith) Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

You can add my name to the list

revclaus=Judith

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Welcome and come on and jump in on one of our threads.
Vickie

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Judith. Did I get you right? I mess up kind of often....

(Judith) Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

Thanks, Carrie, it's just right.

(Debra) Garland, TX

Judith, come check out these threads. See if we can interest you in joining our rambling and other shenanigans. :-)

Debra

Still Laughing with Joy #6
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1161324/

Practical Matters #10
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1183144/

Thankful #5
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1182737/

Waynesboro, PA(Zone 6a)

Hello everybody! I'm looking forward to joining this forum.

LysmachiaMoon = Annie

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Welcome, Annie!

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Well a big welcome to ya Annie. Just jump right in and join us.
Vickie

Grosse Pointe Shores, MI(Zone 6a)

Thought I'd check in: koshki = Katherine. Carrie, I enjoyed your article today. I have been very bad about bidding on orchids on eBay! Very bad! :)

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Welcome, Katherine! You can't be VERY BAD on eBay, well, sometimes you can, but not usually....it's easier at Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel or High Country Gardens to get in trouble. For me, anyway. I get in Big Trouble at Landsend and JC Penney because you can return stuff, and then I forget, and then I own 4 sets of sheets to a bed size we were considering but rejected!

But thank you for the nice comment. We should move this conversation to another thread.

Thibodaux, LA(Zone 9a)

Hi Carrie
VanGarden- Van

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Super--I'll add you. And welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home.

Thibodaux, LA(Zone 9a)

Thank You
We been having a lot of rain lately. My garden is flooded so I can't do any gardening for awhile. I am enjoying reading the forums.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

^_^ My daughter, back in Boston, will be having a lot of rain soon, I imagine....or is Mud Season already over? My first year in TX is almost over and I already forget!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Hi Carrie and all ~
I'm Turtle.
And speaking of weather, I went from Tucson to Boston to Oregon! The weathervane in my head just spins 'round and 'round and 'round :~D.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Hi Turtle, welcome to our little forum. Do you have 13 turtles?

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Actually I have many more than 13, from many parts of the world, but they are not the living kind. My baby brother nicknamed me Turtle when he was in about first grade, and family members and friends have helped my collection grow over these decades!

Thanks for the welcome.

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Hi I'm Bonnie Gardens real name Bonnie Davis from Clermont, Fl.

This is an interesting thread.

Merry Christmas All.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Hi, Bonnie. Please join us on one of the other threads on this forum. ^_^

Merry Christmas to you, too! I'll stick your name in tomorrow morning, if that's ok.

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

That's fine.
I am on ponding forum and Fl. gardening all the time. Also enjoy trash to treasure forum and when time permits I check others.

SE/Gulf Coast Plains, AL(Zone 8b)

"Trash to Treasure" was where I started out on DG. Welcome to the forum. I'mJim making the post for Amargia Farm while MK is doing some downtime.
Jump in on an active thread, prod an inactive one back to life or start a new thread reflecting your interest. Happy to have you aboard.

Rancho Santa Rita, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi yall, I am Becky from the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
metroplex.

Usually I hang out in the Texas forum, Roses, and
Cacti-succulents forums.

I am trying to get out of my rut and explore new forums.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Hi Baja Blue!

HI Turtles !!!!!

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Becky, may I put your name on the master list above?

Sure :)

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

You got it. My best-best-best friend when I was in 2nd and 3rd grade in Athens Ohio's name was Becky. Then we moved to Boston and I never saw her again, although we wrote letters for several years.

Ahhh letters !

on paper.

that came thru snail mail

Now THOSE were the days my riend !

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Exactly. We had this elaborate role-play that we were living in 1883 (I don't know why she picked 1883) and we had to make up stories about what was happening to us in 1883. I don't remember much of that but I remember making a paper doll (out of PAPER and watercolor paint and black waterproof ink) of my person.

(Susan) Xenia, OH(Zone 6a)

Carrie, please do add me.

~Susan

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Sure 'nuff, Susan. (Is that insulting to any group?)

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi, I'm Jayne, feel free to add me! I've not posted anything yet, still poking around & having a read, but I'm sure I'll get there. :)

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Welcome, Jayne! We tend to hang out on this thread--oh, you found it.

Casa Grande, AZ

Hey gang! Add me. :D
Go by Agavegirl but here you can call me Jacqueline.
NO it isn't "Jackie"!
Only my mother calls me Jackie.

I've got to read to catch up with you guys but I will. :D Looking forward to it.
Cheers.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Welcome, Jacqueline! I had a sort of feeling they didn't call you Agavegirl in first grade. :)

Casa Grande, AZ

HI guys,
:D

Didn't forget about you. Just had a fun project to do the last 2 days. Have a deadline..literally.
I will catch up with you!
Carrie are we still having our long personal intimate Armargia "group chats" on the other forum or are we going to overrun this one too (LOL)?
And no, my mother didn't call me Agavegirl. She called me PITA :D

Chandigarh, India

Thanks for useful discussion

Beverly Hills, CA

deleted for spam

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Does it help if I post something here? This has been showing to me as having new posts every time I log on for at least a month. I am testing to see whether posting here makes a difference.

orangeville, Canada

GoPlantGo = Dave

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.