Glass Fusing

Hillsboro, OR

Hi, I'm new (obviously or I wouldn't be asking this question) and I found my way here while doing some Google searches on glass fusing. It led me to a thread that was started Jan 2009 about trying to get more glass people into this forum. I've been looking around and didn't find any recent threads concerning glass fusing though. Did all the glass people melt away or did they it die for lack of interest? I'm a glass fuser, although relatively new at it as I've only been working with glass for a little over 3 years. I really enjoy fusing, although, like most things, not having any artistic talent does put a damper on it. :D I like clay too, but I found that even a mother would struggle to sound positive on the lumps of clay I'm able to pound out at times. LOL! But I still enjoy it.

Anyway, I just thought I'd drop in and see if there were any glass fusers still around.

Thanks

Mike

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!