Brushwood discount code - Score!

Lothair, MT(Zone 4a)

Brushwood is also having a sale. Not only are some items already discounted, there is an additional graduated discount based on the number of plants ordered. Then I did a little web search and came up with the following coupon code for an additional 10% off: 28f4ab2b8c
Just put in the coupon code in the order form and... Viola! My order for 8 vines was initially $124.60. Less %15 for quantity, and less 10% for the coupon code and the final tally is $98.14

I am so excited, and I hope that Brushwood's clems are as nice as I have heard. Anyone have any Brushwood feedback? I am definitely a SSV fan, but wanted to checkout this other vendor for some that Debbie does not carry.

I am so glad that summer is coming!!!!! :D

(Ok, I am taking my overly ditzy self to bed now....)

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

I have been buying from Dan for 6 years and never lost one of his clems..they are great clematis and at a great price..shipping is cheaper...Jeanne

Lothair, MT(Zone 4a)

Thanks Jeanne. Glad to know that Dan has such fans. I read his reviews on the watchdog and he has also been really quick to reply with emails.

Just confirms my feeling that garden people are the best people!

Long Branch, NJ(Zone 7a)

I have ordered climbing roses from them - 6 all in one time. The packaging was great, no damage or broken canes.
The roses were very vigorous with really long canes carefully bent and tied to avoid damage.

One thing I like is their flat rate shipping of just $10.00. And regardless of the sale prices, like what you mentioned above you also get a quantity discount which can offset the cost of shipping.

I've been watching their site too as I have a feeling they're going to have a drastic discount on their plants. They have a new growing farm in Georgia which will be ready for the next season. All their plants currently in Pennsylvania will have to go. I'm just not sure if they're going to remain in business in PA, but starting next season all plants will be coming from Georgia.

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

You are so welcomed!!..I seriously doubt Dan will have any business ties in PA anymore..He bought tons of land..built a HUGE nursery and home and moved his family!..I am thrilled and can't wait to see his product line of clematis enlarge even MORE!!..He truly is an asset to the Clematis world and also creates some beautiful clematis himself!!..Thanks Dan for all you do...Jeanne

Springfield, IL(Zone 6a)

You got me all excited and...they are sold out of pretty much everything! WAH!! So, will they have anymore this year? Is it worth it to e-mail them and ask? If not, what's another good source for clematis?

Long Branch, NJ(Zone 7a)

At this time of the year most sites are done with their spring shipping. Your best bet is to look through your local nurseries, or box stores. Our Lowe's currently got a reasonable selection of clematis.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Score is right, Jennie! Thank you so much for the tip about Brushwood's sale.

My four newest clematises arrived from Brushwood and I couldn't be more pleased! Just look at the size of them!

I did write to Dan to thank him and I did post on Garden Watchdog.

Thumbnail by pirl
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Pirl..those look just as fabulous as the ones I usually get from our Dan. They are always well rooted,well packaged and nicely priced and as Tex said you just can't be his flat rate of 10bucks for shipping..some out there are charging more for shipping than the price of the clems...glad you got in on the final sales...he is out of all clematis now and I am eagerly awaiting his update for the fall shipping...Jeanne

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.