Happy Birthday Grow Jo

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Hope you enjoyed a wonderful birthday.

Thumbnail by patootie
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy Birthday!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Hi you guys! Thanks very much for the birthday wishes! I had a nice day, took off work and went to the mountains for lunch with my DH.

Hope you're having great success with your morning glories. I have a crop outside in cell packs, still waiting to go to ground; it's a bit cold and wet right now. I also have another crop downstairs under lights as a back up. Sometimes it just isn't warm enough for them to go outside until the middle of June....

Cheers!
Joanne

(Becky) in Sebastian, FL(Zone 10a)

~Joanne~
.·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Wishing you a blessed Birthday and the BEST that life has to offer!!!-:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´-:¦:-

I hope your day was wonderful! :-) :-) :-)
~Becky~

Hopefully this photo of Rainlily blooms will upload. Been having problems get photos added here on DG. Not sure why. Seems to take forever!

Thumbnail by beckygardener
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thanks Becky! Ooo, now those rain lilies are purdy. I've seen bulbs for those here....I will have to try them next year.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the year!

(Zone 7a)

Happy Belated Birthday, Joanne - wishing you many more

The rose 'Graham Thomas' in the attached picture was flattened, along with the rest of the garden, down to 6" high this past winter, after an unheard-of 80" clobbered it. So I now have a better appreciation of what gardening in your climate might be like. Some time, when you get a chance, would you like to post somewhere about your garden and let us have a link to it?

Karen

Thumbnail by bluespiral
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Lovely rose Karen. I just planted one of David Austin's roses this year: Charles Austin. The fragrance is to die for. I will have to give it winter protection here of course.

This is a photo of part of my backyard last July...

Thumbnail by Grow_Jo
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

oh Jo, you and I have alot in common with the container gardening .. love love love it/have fun moving them around too right?

(Zone 7a)

Joanne and Debra, you two sure do give hope to those of us with small gardens and an itch to grow everything under the sun. Your gardens look like a lot of fun.

Good to hear about Austin's rose, 'Charles Austin', being so fragrant. Graham Thomas is fragrant, though not as fragrant as Othello; what makes Graham Thomas so special here is its tolerance of shade and ability to thunder up over perennials (hay-scented fern, daylilies and aconite), as well as host the morning glory, Rebecca. That's a lot of abuse for a rose - if anyone tries this, be sure that you allow Graham Thomas to mature a few years, before letting throttlers loose on it.

Gautier, MS

Happy Belated Birthday Joanne, glad your day was great! Love your garden too!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.