Has anyone ordered from Pinetree Seeds?

Lake Charles, LA

Has anyone had any luck with Pinetree Seeds?

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Don't forget about Garden Watchdog when you have questions like this!

I love Pinetree... didn't place an order this year, but have ordered a number of times in the past. They are geared to the home gardener, with fewer seeds per pack and correspondingly lower prices. Great company, in my experience!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

angedawn - I have yet to otder from them, but know plenty of people from here who have and are very pleased with them. I can't say I have heard one bad thing about them;o)

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

I've ordered most of my seeds from them for years and have been very happy.
Vickie

Rochester, NY(Zone 6a)

Have ordered from them for several years with no problems. Good reliable service. As a small space gardener I love their seed pkts which have much lower price and smaller quantity than other companies. Who wants to pay high prices for a lot of self sowing annuals or perennial seeds. Also would suggest Dianeseeds for same reason.

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Thanks irishmist, Always looking for new seed sources.

Cambridge, NY(Zone 5a)

I love Pinetree, too. Have ordered from them for years. Home gardener sized packets and very reasonable shipping. Have lots of other cool garden-related items, too, like soap making kits, and gardening books. Fun catalog!!!

(Daniel) Mount Orab, OH(Zone 6b)

My favorite company! I could go without all my other catalogs just for this one! No other company has more reasonable prices or such a fun catalog. Their cat always makes an appearence in the catalog, lol. I think many of the plants the owners grow themselves.

~Daniel

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

Is this Pine tree garden seeds?

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

imzadi, It's Pinetree garden seeds.
Heres a link
http://www.superseeds.com/
I get their catalog as soon as it comes out and injoy it the rest of the winter.
Vickie

(Daniel) Mount Orab, OH(Zone 6b)

My only problem is that after your 10th reading of the catalog, it's falls apart!

~Daniel

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

I like that catalog folks-thanks for putting me onto it.

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Anytime VORT.
Danial, Thats what scotch tape is for! LOL

Lake Charles, LA

Thank all of you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.