CLOSED: do i still owe you something?

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Well, y'all

I have come to realize that I suffer from an apparently untreatable case of CRS.  Now for those unfamiliar with CRS, here's a link to the polite explanation on AcronymFinder.com  » » http://www.acronymfinder.com/Can%27t-Remember-Stuff-%28polite-form%29-%28CRS%29.html

The main symptom of CRS affecting my relationship with y'all on DG shows up in my DMail folder where I stored messages about seed and plant trades I've entered.  See, I seldom use TradeTracker (dumb me) and simply move DMails from my 'trades' folder to a 'trades done' folder.  I have believed for several years that was sufficient for my needs.  Yeah.  Right.

Today, I checked into my 'trades' folder and saw that there are a lot of DMails in there, going back to Sept. 7, 2007 !!   Now, part of my struggle with CRS is evident in that I don't keep up with message filing very well and, hopefully, most of those hundreds of messages are involved with trades and SASE requests for which I've actually fulfilled my side of the bargain.  However, I've also found that many other messages deal with stuff for which I have absolutely no recall !

So, with the thought that I'm probably on a few people's jerk list ...and not wanting to remain as such... I am giving a shout-out here and now to any DG member to whom I still am owing seeds or plants in trade -- or whomever sent return postage to me without receiving what was requested --   Please contact me in DMail » » http://davesgarden.com/tools/mail/pmail.php?q=LazLo

If you've sent postage for seeds to me and have not received what you requested, please send me a DMail about that too!

There is no national (or international) NGO or research foundation that exists to seek a cure for CRS so most of us who suffer from it must struggle with the nightmarish fact of its existence, alone.  I know this because I wrote it on a post-it and tacked it onto my bulletin board (at least I think it's mine) some eight years ago.  I know how long because it's dated.

But with help from family members and good friends (y'all), I believe that the rigors associated with CRS can be overcome.  So I beg of y'all, please help me beat this thing!   Thanks in advance, and . . .

A T B Y T   !!      ~       ŁazŁo    ;--)

Thumbnail by LazLo
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

No, Lazlo -CRS starts after one has his/her first child and continues until the parent's death! I have had CRS disease since 1971 - it gets worse over time and at the most inconvenient times!

St. Louis County, MO(Zone 5a)

Lazlo, if you owe me something, I don't remember. I have CRS, too!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.