Daily Bloom Album in My Garden: Part 2!

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Nacogdoches Pansy ffo (hybridized 30 miles from me!)

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Alvatine Taylor ffo (triplets!)

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Tuscawilla Tigress ffo (yes, it really is that color!)

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Sherry Lane Carr ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Dark Wonder ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Possum In A Sack ffo (not supposed to be a double, but it is very striking)

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Wyoming Wildfire

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Purple Pyrotechnics ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Rose Masterpiece ffo (a showstopper!)

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Triple Cherries ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Mount Herman Wizard

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Aerial Applique

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Creator's Song

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

Some really nice ones today Tracie! I really like Summer In Versailles and Winter Treasure.

Portland, TX(Zone 9a)

I love this thread; thanks for taking the time to post these lovely pictures. You sure have a beautiful collection.

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

thanks guys. i was not at all happy with a few pics ( i know i am crazy!) so i went a retook some.

tracie

Here for the Party

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Rocky Mountain Twilight

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Octopus Hugs

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Dark Wonder

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Tracie, What beautys today! That Apache Beacon.. Wowsers!! Meant to Be, No wink today ( I thought that was cute!) ..Looks Great! That Possum In A Sack looks Super being doubled!! Hope mine does that!! Love that Rose Masterpiece! ..All are great Those two purples stand out (HFTP and RNT) Dark Wonder seems nice and Frilly! OH twins are bright! ..Nice photos!

This message was edited May 26, 2010 1:58 PM

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

thanks, iris. there were a bunch more that bloomed for the first time today, but the flower was too ugly to show! lol i did use the pollen from a couple of them, Sassy Sam and Blissfull Blackberry Pie. this is the second bloom on BBP that is butt ugly. i am sure hopeing it improves soon.

tracie

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Well at least you got to use the pollen. I hope it improves soon too Tracie, I know how upsetting this must be to you right now.

Chapin, SC(Zone 7b)

Love, love, love Apache Beacon.

I've never seen Possum double before. Very interesting. Dan said he named it that because when he showed it to his mom, she said "That possum needs to go back in the sack".

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Love em Tracie. Here For The Party, Hold Your Horses and Triple Cherries are my favorites du jour.

Jon

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

yes, that Apache Beacon just called across the garden. Possum in a Sack is still pretty even after the heat of the day. i had to go out and look at everything several times! :)

tracie

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Halloween Hocus Pocus did real well at holding it's beauty through the heat of the day, Chorus line not so good.

springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

Oh my I MUST MUST get that Apache Beacon, love it.

That is going on my wish list lol

your creators song will get better, mine is much richer in color, and very diamond dusted, the pink blushing on it is pretty too. I like the heavy texture of it also. And it opens up really good.

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

i was just out in the garden retrieving a cup that was left out this afternoon and i took a look around. Standing Ovation is already almost all the way open and Wild Wookie was fully open! i just checked and it is listed as a NOC opener. it was fun to see them in the coolness of the night, under an almost full moon. :)

tracie

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Apache Beacon and Possum In A Sack are WOW. Can't get too much of them.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Tracie, I did the same and it is fun to see them opening at night! I can tell I'm going to have a real úgly' one tommorrow! lol ! Plus the godarn earwigs get in them when they open at night! Grrr!

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

i saw some freaky spider like thing eating a moth! was kinda fascinating and weird! lol the scapes really stand out when you use a flashlight.

tracie

Logan Lake, BC(Zone 3a)

Beautiful blooms Tracie!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Tracie, It's interesting to see whats out there at night, there really are some facinating critters at night! I never realized that Praying Mantis hunt by night to, But, They do, I seen them in action last night. Tonight I seen a couple spiders, A toad, And a couple slugs that I picked off and of course some nasty little earwigs!

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

Beautiful collection, many more for my "list". It might be a good idea to post all of your own flowers in one thread so you could keep a record of them. I questioned Daves Garden about whether there was a way to keep track of all of the photos I post and they said no...

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

well, guys, today there were a ton of new flowers! i also have been busy doing a bit of pollen dabbing. so here they are:

tracie

Nosferatu ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Secret Ingredient ffo (amazing glitter edge)

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Right on Red

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Cimarron Rose

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Twist And Shout ffo

Thumbnail by aggiegrl
Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Electric Orange Emperor